For pump designers, water and wastewater treatment plant engineers and operators, and students, this handbook is a complete technical resource on pump design and use, including technical specifications, applications, operation, installation, and maintenance.|
- Design leading-edge pumps of all types
- Select and purchase the right pump for your application
- Specify materials, drivers, valves, piping, intakes, and other components
- Choose and apply controls and valves
- Install and operate any type of pump
- Test, maintain, and troubleshoot pumping equipment and peripherals
Applicable for any type of pump and pump use.