Continuous Emission Monitoring, Second Edition is the most comprehensive source of information on the latest technical and regulatory issues that are affecting the design, application, and certification of CEM systems. It provides a thorough discussion of CEM systems, how they work, their advantages and drawbacks, and the regulatory requirements that govern their operation. Equally suitable for an environmental engineer in a plant or control agency, a CEM user, or an inspector/auditor, this book makes it possible to assess the operating characteristics of commercial systems and to evaluate them for a specific application. Thoroughly referenced, with numerous illustrations, it features
- A comprehensive review of regulations, with clear information on changes
- New measurement techniques, designs for smart analysers, and advanced monitoring approaches
- New chapters on flow rate and continuous particulate monitors
- Techniques for recordkeeping, generating reports, and using data acquisition and handling systems
- Quality assurance/quality control programs.CEMs are becoming a fact of life in regulatory programs throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Environmental professionals as well as vendors and manufacturers will turn to Continuous Emission Monitoring for clear, up-to-date information on the technical and regulatory issues shaping this dynamic field.