This comprehensive introduction to groundwater monitoring includes a detailed description of soil water samplers, with step by step guidance on monitoring borehole installation. Equipment and techniques to obtain ground water samples are described and an introduction to preparing and analysing these in the laboratory are given.
- Ground water monitoring
- Soil water monitoring equipment
- Design and installation of monitoring boreholes,
- Static water levels and Geochemical Field parameters
- Equipment and techniques used for obtaining Ground water samples
- Groundwater Sampling plans
- Quality assurance
- Quality control.